ARRMA's biggest RTR speed monster truck now has EXtreme Bash toughness everywhere it counts, plus a powerful 8S LiPo-capable Spektrum™ brushless system and aggressive new EXB color scheme. Bash with more power and more control, at a game-changing value!
- The ultimate ARRMA® 1/5 scale ready-to-run Speed Monster Truck
- Loaded with laser-etched EXtreme Bash 7075-T6 aluminum parts
- Engineered to bash with improved strength, handling, durability, and control
- Powerful 8S LiPo capable Spektrum™ brushless power system
- Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR radio system
In The Box
- (1) 1/5 KRATON 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck 4X4 RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR radio
- (1) Spektrum™ SR6200A DSMR receiver with AVC
- (1) Spektrum™ S6510 steel gear waterproof servo
- (1) Spektrum™ FIRMA™ 1100Kv brushless motor
- (1) Spektrum™ FIRMA™ 160A V2 Smart ESC
- (1) CNC machined aluminum 24mm wheel wrench
- (1) 1/5 KRATON 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (2) 3S or (2) 4S LiPo Batteries with EC5™ or IC5™ connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter
- The ultimate ARRMA® 1/5 scale RTR Speed Monster Truck
- Engineered tough with EXtreme Bash 7075-T6 aluminum parts
- Bigger, tougher shocks, linkages, turnbuckles, and more
- Aggressive new EXB matte/gloss color scheme
- Updated, extreme 8S LiPo capable Spektrum™ brushless power system
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- Spektrum™ FIRMA™ 1100Kv brushless motor with 10% more torque
- Spektrum™ S6510 steel gear waterproof servo with 47% more torque
- Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR radio
- Spektrum™ SR6200A DSMR receiver with AVC®
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- Updated Spektrum™ FIRMA™ 160A V2 Smart ESC with more punch and better driving feel
- Big Block dBoots® Copperhead 2 tires
- Front bumper with impact-absorbing design
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Durable wheel hubs
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Wheelie bar
- High-quality CNC machined aluminum 24mm wheel wrench included
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
The KRATON® 1/5 8S Speed Monster Truck showcases ARRMA® bashing performance at its biggest and best — and in this new ready-to-run version, it's better than ever before. Loaded with EXtreme Bash parts for improved durability, plus a powerful 8S LiPo-capable Spektrum™ brushless system, the ARRMA® KRATON® 1/5 8S EXB Speed Monster Truck RTR is the ultimate Speed Monster Truck experience for large-scale bashers.
The new Spektrum™ 8S-capable brushless system is more powerful than ever. It features a massive 5687 FIRMA™ 1100Kv brushless motor, with a huge 56mm diameter and 10% more torque than the previous KRATON® 8S RTR motor. The new motor is paired with a Spektrum™ S6510 steel gear servo that offers 820 oz-in of torque at 8.4V — nearly 50% more torque than its predecessor. The new RTR package also includes a Spektrum™ FIRMA™ 160A V2 Smart ESC and Spektrum™ DX3 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR radio system with Spektrum™ AVC® technology built-in to keep the huge power under control.
Numerous EXB-hardened parts and options give the ready-to-run ARRMA® KRATON® 1/5 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck virtually unstoppable strength right out of the box. They include a 5mm thick EXB 7075 T6 CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate; EXB red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount; and EXB front bumper with impact-absorbing design. Topping it off is a monster truck body finished with an aggressive new EXB color scheme for a look unlike any other vehicle. No "Candy Crush" designs here — the KRATON® 1/5 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck is built to be as purposeful as it looks!
Adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and ultra-thick composite towers soak up bumps. The KRATON® 1/5 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck RTR blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Beefy dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 big block tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme, high-speed bashing.
ARRMA® keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum with its proven efficient, easy-access modular design. Considering its performance, convenience, and value, the KRATON® 1/5 8S EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck is more than a massive and powerful bashing machine. It's the biggest and best ARRMA® ready-to-run basher to date!
EXB (EXtreme Bash) Components
EXB-hardened components throughout its fully assembled chassis give the 1/5 scale ARRMA® KRATON® EXtreme Bash Speed Monster Truck RTR virtually unstoppable strength.
Heavy-duty components including the 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles and 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles enable the 1/5 scale KRATON® EXB to withstand extreme off-road bashing.
Mounted on ultra-thick composite front and rear towers and featuring plush shock tuning, the adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts easily soak up bumps.
High-Traction dBoots® Tires
Beefy dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 big block tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs deliver all-terrain traction — and add an aggressive edge to the EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body.
Quick Motor Access
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. For example, the easy-access, 3-bolt sliding motor mount allows quick motor removal.
The easy-access, molded electronics module screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray — ready to protect the electronics from dirt and moisture.
Multi-Structured Center Brace System
Made of rugged anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched 5mm chassis plate includes strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace for maximum durability.
Durable Metal Construction
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXtreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride.
The included Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart transmitter and SRS6110AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver let you take full advantage of the Spektrum™ Smart Firma™ brushless motor and ESC's innovative telemetry capabilities. Download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device and follow motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time. Dial-in extra stability with the radio's AVC® system to carve corners and nail jumps without letting up on the throttle.
|Chassis||5mm Plate, 7075-T6 Aluminum|