The Bittydesign ZL21 Pro Drag Racing Body was developed to provide racers with an extraordinary looking body, that has the aerodynamics and quality needed to give an edge over the competition. Taking cues from modern muscle car design, the ZL21 offers an incredibly aggressive appearance, manufactured with Bittydesign's obsessive quality standards. But the ZL21 offers more than just a breathtaking look! The advanced aerodynamics help to put all the power to the ground, providing incredible stability under acceleration in a platform that makes it a great choice for both prep track street eliminator class, as well as parking lot no prep racing.
Accessories that make the difference!
Every detail was considered during the design phase. The ZL21 includes a variety of accessory parts that add detail, and aid in performance. A rear wing extension is included to improve performance, helping to generate clean air and reduce turbulence in the rear of the car. A front splitter is included to create a more aggressive appearance, as well as help increase front end stability. Plus, a set of zoomie style pipes and turbo style exhaust are included to add more detail and can be installed if you choose. But that's not all - if the ultimate performance is desired, the optional Pro-drag wing is available (BDYDG-ZL21W - not included) to create an even more aggressive look and increase rear end stability.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The product you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Advanced aerodynamic design for no prep/street eliminator racing
- Molded from genuine 1mm thick Lexan® polycarbonate
- Includes rear wing, front splitter and two exhaust options
- Optional Pro-drag wing is available separately (BDYDG-ZL21W - not included)
- Accessory installation hardware included
- Sold clear with overspray film applied
- Includes pre-cut decal sheet and the window mask
NOTE: The body shell was designed on the Associated DR10 chassis, but can also be mounted on Losi 22S Drag chassis, Traxxas Slash* 2wd Drag Car & Traxxas Drag Slash 1/10. For installation on Slash 2wd chassis it is necessary to purchase the following Traxxas parts: TRA2531X, TRA3636, TRA2750R, TRA2432, TRA2444, TRA2437, TRA3740, TRA2445, TRA2443, shorten rear drive shafts and remove the front bumper.
- Choose which exhaust to install, and paint.
- Remove material along cut lines with quality scissors or dremel - remove the longer section to install the zoomie style pipes, and the shorter section to install the single turbo pipe.
- Apply double sided tape over the exhaust plate and press it inside the body to secure the exhaust to the body.